Voting By Mail
- Open your vote-by-mail ballot as soon as it arrives
- Fill it out, and sign and date the outer envelope
- Mail your ballot back right away in the pre-addressed envelope
- Track your ballot
Deadline to register for vote by mail ballot is October 24th for the November 3rd, 2020 Presidential Election
Already registered? Please share this information with your friends and
Family. Thank you and stay safe
|General Election||Voter Registration Deadline|
|November 3, 2020||October 5, 2020|
|Early Voting: Oct. 19th to Oct. 31st||Time: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
Vote-by-Mail Ballot Mailings begin: Sept. 24th
Vote-by-Mail Ballot Request Deadline: October 24th
How to request a Vote-by-Mail ballot
Contact the Supervisor of Elections office to request a Vote-by-Mail ballot by selecting one of the following:
To request a Vote-by-Mail ballot, the voter must provide the following information:
- legal residence address
- date of birth
- address to which the Vote-by-Mail ballot will be mailed
THE UNITED STATES POST OFFICE CANNOT FORWARD VOTE-BY-MAIL BALLOTS.
Voted ballots can also be dropped off at a Vote-by-Mail dropbox which is located at each early voting location during the early voting period:
- Collier County Government Complex – 3311 Tamiami Trl E, Naples
- Everglades City Hall – 102 Copeland Avenue N, Everglades City
- Golden Gate Community Center – 4701 Golden Gate Parkway, Naples
- Immokalee Community Park – 321 N 1st St, Immokalee
- Library Headquarters – 2385 Orange Blossom Drive, Naples
- Marco Island Library – 210 S Heathwood Drive, Marco Island
- Norris Center – 755 8th Ave S, Naples
- North Collier Regional Park – 15000 Livingston Road, Naples
- Supervisor of Elections Office – 3750 Enterprise Ave, Naples
How important is my signature when voting by mail?
A voter’s signature is crucial in the Vote-by-Mail process. When voters cast a Vote-by-Mail ballot, Florida election law requires each voter to sign a Voter’s Certificate on the back of the return envelope. While an exact match of a voter’s signature is not required, the signature must reasonably match the signature of record.
Visit the Update Signature page to learn more about the importance of updating your signature before you Vote-by-Mail or contact our office: (239) 252-VOTE (8683).
National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) wants to ensure a society in which all individuals have equal rights and there is no racial hatred or racial discrimination.
Join the fight for FREEDOM
Membership is the life-blood of the NAACP.
We depend on our members’ generosity to insure the NAACP’s independence. We depend on you to keep the flames of freedom burning bright!
So, VOTE in the upcoming General Election because our life depends on it!
The NAACP Election is scheduled for November 10th, 2020, VOTE!
Updates and News
The 2020 Census is happening now. You can complete your questionnaire online, by phone, or by mail. Your responses are confidential please…
“The time is always right to do what is right” – Dr. King’s Legacy of Inclusion and Diversity. This year’s parade was…
In Collier County, voters say the large turnout is due to important issues and races on the ballot. “We got the red…
Join The NAACP E-Mail Newsletter